Dead In Tombstone

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,578 times. The latest Post () was by Gorch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm glad that there's hardly any day time scenes in the preview. The three stars are so damned ugly they should only be shot in the dark.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Hi Bill, you stole my line :lol::lol;:lol:

Seriously though, looks like Danny Trejo is the best thing about this movie. Speaking of him--I saw somehting on the Sci-Fi Channel that had him in it something that was a lot like: The Walking Dead. Seemed to be pretty good for the parts I saw. I was too tired to stay up and finish the movie but it was well made.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• That would be Danny Trejo, Mickey Rourke, and Anthony Michael Hall. Trejo, of course is well known for his Machete character in the movie of the same name. Plus, he's veteran character actor for many years. Rourke has been in some excellent movies over the years. Even a Oscar nomination for The Wrestler a few years back. And Hall, was one of the Brat Pack actors in the 80's appearing in Vacation, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, and others. He also had his tv series a few years ago, Dead Zone, based on the Stephen King book and later movie about a guy who survived a horrible car crash and became able to see the future.