Pork Chop Hill (1959)

There are 42 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 57,036 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• To the best of my knowledge, there were five art stills prepared for Pork Chop Hill. These were used for the various poster sizes - one sheet, half sheet, insert and three sheet, as well as appearing in lobby cards and newspaper ads.
    The first one is the format for Carl's half sheet.

We deal in lead, friend.

If I can figure out how to get all my larger lobbies scanned? id love to add them here. Also, did you know that there were also lobby card-sized stills for thsi movie. I have a couple ;-)) Im wondering if I got them with my LC set--or if you sent them to me? I cant remember--Lord my brain is almost gone.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Beautiful. I love Charcoal Art. I cant remember what my LCs have as images--will have to look tonight since I have them dug out to send to the Colonel ;-)) I think all but one still are actual pics--and most are night combat scenes.

• Very interesting, thanks MB. Still amazing that I talked to the fellah this is all about. Will be talking to him again today. Hope to see the movie in a better form than the Youtube one I saw. It was pretty hard to tell what actually was happening sometimes, LOL. Got the gist and that was about it.

Say Hi to all. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Very interesting, thanks MB. Still amazing that I talked to the fellah this is all about. Will be talking to him again today. Hope to see the movie in a better form than the Youtube one I saw. It was pretty hard to tell what actually was happening sometimes, LOL. Got the gist and that was about it.

Say Hi to all. KEITH

If you dont get a copy before long-im mailing you the DvD.

• Excellent stills as always Bill and thank you for posting them ;-))

PS, I found a treasure trove of stuff just today and will let you know more. nothing to do with PCH though.