This piece of art was destined to be destroyed.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,964 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A few days ago I got an email telling me that a VERY rare and VERY valuable piece of art was about to be destroyed. The work of art in question was a Sturmgewehr-44 (or) MP-43-STG-44--the one rifle id give my hair and teeth to own. It is this one:

Some stupid person was about to send this beautiful weapon to the smelting pots to be made into a bar of metal--however, the DUMBKOPF--was convinced to place it up for auction instead so--------- it will continue to exist. This fine piece was sent anon to a Police Station in one of those cash for guns thing--and if allowed to go through? the stupid individual would have been given no more than a $100 dollar gift card from walmart. Luckily--the two policemen who were in charge of doing that deal--convinced the idiot to change her mind. A few days ago on hearing this-I would have wished that lady a severe case of fleas infesting her armpits. Now--thankfully, I dont have to. :lol::lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited 2 times, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Hi Keith, I had to. It was already several down ;-))

Oh and, the article I got this image from--said the rifle was only worth between $20,000 to $25,000--they need to think that again. This rifle is worth from $40,000 to $50,000.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..