Captain Horatio Hornblower R.N. Still:

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,857 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you Arthur, and its one of my all time favorites too. Also, with your connection to it--makes it even more so ;-)) I have my eye on two more nice ones from the movie but cant afford them just yet. Im hoping they don't sell before Feb comes around ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I like that movie and I have always liked Gregory Peck but he is kind of a love/hate actor for me. Either I love his movie or I hate it. I am sure it's just me but that is how I feel. It's sure not the same as how I feel about the Duke, that's for sure.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• LOL, you didn't tell me that. Got your package. Thanks for the wonderful kitchen set. LOVE handmade things. You KNOW the German lady? Thanks again, Kiddo, KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• LOL, you didn't tell me that. Got your package. Thanks for the wonderful kitchen set. LOVE handmade things. You KNOW the German lady? Thanks again, Kiddo, KEITH

Yep. I also knew a Hatfield and a McCoy too ;-)) they both worked for my Dad at the same time back in the late 70s or early 80s when my dads contracting business was in a boom.

Glad you got the Christmas package and glad you liked it. I do know that lady and am buying a set for myself and one for my neighbor and three--one for each for my nephews and their female other halves--and also one for my Sister ;-)) Oh and--another set for this lady bus driver I know who has terminal cancer.

Ps, I was surprised you could read my chicken-scratch handwriting? The shakes get so bad I have to rewrite a simple note a few times to make it readable.

• What I great Gregory Peck movie! I like it too! Did You ever watch the British TV-Series "Hornblower"? It is not Gregory Peck, but the young actor, who plays Horatio Hornblower does his best and the series is worth watching.

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• What I great Gregory Peck movie! I like it too! Did You ever watch the British TV-Series "Hornblower"? It is not Gregory Peck, but the young actor, who plays Horatio Hornblower does his best and the series is worth watching.

Ive seen the Hornblower series and they are all well made. The guy who plays Hornblower is Ioan Gruffud (SP?) Ive been wanting to buy all of them for ages. I THINK there are 8 movies-maybe 10?? They also kind of remind me of that Sharps series with Sean Bean--I want those too.