Killed on her way to Bingo by a stupid speeder >:-((

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,738 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Im not in a mood for being super civil today because of a jerk speeding in a car last night who hit, dragged for around a 100 or so feet--a lady I play Bingo with on Tues and Wed nights. The guy was going so fast when he hit her she smashed in the front and windshied of the car--and thankfully before I got there-she was covered up with a tarp. However, you could easily see how bad the incident was even with her body covered---well you can just imagine. Its for seeing things like this--why I gave up a career in law Enforcement. My friend is deceased and the only thing I hope for besides her family a quick as possible recovery? is that I HOPE--she didnt suffer long.

Anyway, sorry if I replied to anyone not sounding decent enough.

Carl.

PS, I hope they throw the "book" at the speeder. It claimed it didnt see her and I suspect that IT--was on its cell phone or doing somehting else it shouldnt have been doing.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thanks Gents, I greatly appreciate this and also if not minded? ill pass it along to her Husband. I didnt know this lady particularly long only about 6 months and I just had a nice conversation with her on Tuesday.

I didnt get a chance to see what the local TV stations said but if anyone can view the stuff? the stations are. KIII TV 3, KRIS channel 6 and KEDT channel 10. I tried looking for any broadcast but couldnt find one. Ill check the corpus christi caller times and see.

• Thanks Gents, I greatly appreciate this and also if not minded? ill pass it along to her Husband. I didnt know this lady particularly long only about 6 months and I just had a nice conversation with her on Tuesday.

I didnt get a chance to see what the local TV stations said but if anyone can view the stuff? the stations are. KIII TV 3, KRIS channel 6 and KEDT channel 10. I tried looking for any broadcast but couldnt find one. Ill check the corpus christi caller times and see.

So sorry, Kiddo. I know how you faithfully take your ladies to Bingo, get groceries, etc. If I were rich, I would buy you a car and pay for everything to do with it so you wouldn't have to ride the bus for all you do. You are a good person. Sad to lose a new friend to something so senseless. And sorry you had to be so close to it. KP xx

How is this picture for your friend. Don't worry if you don't like it.....there are plenty more, LOL.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• So sorry, Kiddo. I know how you faithfully take your ladies to Bingo, get groceries, etc. If I were rich, I would buy you a car and pay for everything to do with it so you wouldn't have to ride the bus for all you do. You are a good person. Sad to lose a new friend to something so senseless. And sorry you had to be so close to it. KP xx

How is this picture for your friend. Don't worry if you don't like it.....there are plenty more, LOL.

Thank you on all accounts ma'am and that is a great photo of Lord Randolph Scott.

Sometimes I dont mind the bus so much, but when they are late--it really throws your day off--which is partly responsible for me not calling you and others on time. Yesterday and today no exception--each bus ran late (SIGH)

One thing at least--is that the Bingo hall is matching exact donations to the family. I gave $5 the night it happened and will be giving more this evening. Last night I didnt make Bingo but I heard from one of the ladies who works there (saw her on the bus this morning) that they already raised over $700 for the family and it was matched by the Bingo hall ;-))

Mrs. Gonzales's Rosary is on Sunday late--so I cant make it unless I find a ride? and she will be buried Monday. The Church her service is at I can get to--but will have to take at least 3 busses to do so? so I HOPE I can get there on time? Over a year ago--I was told about a friend who was in Memorial Hospital--which isnt but about 2 miles or so from where i live? but i had to take 3 busses to get there--and as I was crossing the street to get the first bus-the driver never made an attempt to stop though she saw me waving her down--and I had to wait another 30 minutes. By the time I finally got there-my friend Tom had passed away by about 20 minutes. Needless to say--I had never been so angry before that day. This time, ill be leaving at least 2 hours before the service starts to make sure I get there. A major Cold Front is supposed to breeze through with rain before then.

• Thank you Ringo--Irish--and im greatful for your nice words and will be printing them out on Saturday so I can give them to one of her Children.

• May God bless you and the family and friends.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• May God bless you and the family and friends.

Thank yu and, im comforted to know she is in the best place possible. Mrs. G had 8 children and I dont know how many Grand kids--but apparently all lived here in town so im sure she had a good amount of time with them ;-))