Good news for thsi Country for a change!!!!!!!!!!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,597 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Keith, being this is a NEWS thread and NOT political--leave it here please and leave it alone.

I love it, it all started with but one Sheriff who is in Oregon. The Sheriff of a County in Oregon sent a letter to the vice pres and made it known that he will NOT--be enforcing any bans on any weapons those jerks in DC want and also included stating that he will NOT--allow the Fed govt to enforce any of obamas laws and will arrest them as that Sheriff has the power to do. Since that happened, I am hearing of many many more Sheriffs stating the same thing in their various States.

What it comes down to aside from the govt infringing on law abiding citizens rights to own and bear arms--is that the goons in DC--are breaking the laws themselves--laws that THEY took an oath to to enforce and protect. The SHeriffs and such took an oath to enforce the same laws and protect the Constitution!!

I cant wait to see if Gov Rick Perry and others will say about this? ill almost bet that it will NOT--be favorable to the DC goons :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..