Pork Chop Hill and (then) 1st lieutenant Joseph G. Clemens.

There are 25 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 16,353 times. The latest Post () was by ClemonsFan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well Carl, I will ask my cousin Cecil about it. He is the retired General who lives here in the same state as Joe and I do, NC. He will know.

KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Well Carl, I will ask my cousin Cecil about it. He is the retired General who lives here in the same state as Joe and I do, NC. He will know.

KEITH

That will be greatly appreciated. I know there is a current push going on to get Audie Murphy the Presidential Medal of Freedom or something like it? Anyway, many notables have signed the online petition as well as sent in letters--some including WWII Vets/actors like: James Best--as well as the guy who played the Professor on Gilligans Island (Russell Johnson?) many Medal of Honor Recipients and other notables.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• As much as I actually hate the internet--its a remarkable thing too. Just yesterday I was contacted by a Gent from another site--who is a Vietnam Vet and served with Joe. I think this guy retired as a 1st Sergeant. Anyway, here is his photo which was taken when he was doing basic at Ft. Knox in Kentucky: He is the gent in the center.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited 2 times, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• BTW, both Col. Clemons (correct spelling) and his brother-in-law, Lt. Col. Walter Russell (2016), are now deceased. Clemons' wife Cecil, who is Russell's sister, survives them and lives in Hendersonville, NC (NOT "Henderson" -- that is another town!).
    Respectfully, Sally Cook