Keith, need a thread in War Movie Classics for: Breakthrough---because.......

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,763 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Ill be getting 16 great and original stills for that movie. Im going to see if I can get Keith to post them here for me. I sent you a PM on them but just got word he'll sell them to me instead of having to wait for the auction to end.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you Keith and just got another email-said the images will be mine but--since I bid on them, he doesnt want to end the bid yet or ebay will cost more? or somehting like that.

• Thank you Keith and, I MIGHT be able to get some other good ones too for movies like: The Password Is Courage w/ Dirk Bogarde, Bataan w/ Robert Taylor, Gung Ho w/ Randolph Scott/Robert Mitchum, Imitation General w/ Glenn Ford and Red Buttons-and a few others.

• Definitely Bataan and Gung Ho.

I have my eye on them and will be doing so and see if I can get them just before the auction ends. The Gung Ho scene is a combat scene-the Bataan ones arent but is a great shot of the cast. I know how hard those are to find-same as with Wake Island. I found a few W.Is but none are actual movie shots.