John Wayne Picture Game #394

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,459 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #393 6

1. Tommy Tar (1) 17%
    2. ethanedwards (1) 17%
    3. brick (2) 33%
    4. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    5. dukefan1 (2) 33%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6513, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #392 is...

arthurarnell . :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Well, I had a "teeth" response all ready, but I see Mr. Edwards has beat me to it............good for him. So......................

HEE HEE HEE, mine all mine, told ya Old Groot was gonna win, didn't I tell 'em Mr. Dunsen? KEITH

I could have sworn I wrote some for the last three or so, but I didn't see my name. I am either getting senile more rapidly than I thought or Mark is throwing my name away. JUST KIDDING..........don't anybody get upset, LOL! Guess I just MEANT to write something. OK, I will write myself a note on the calendar.......I PUT SOMETHING IN MARK'S GAME THIS WEEK #394. I LONG for the days when I didn't HAVE to write everything down!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Walter: So you boys remember maverick always saying my old pappy use to say..... Well i'm that old pappy!

That'll Be the Day!

• Groot: Thanks to the Palmolive liquid dish detergent my sister Madge told me to use on my chuck wagon, I'll scoop up this pot with these two smooth and soft hands of mine.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "