John Wayne Picture Game #401

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,942 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #400 6

1. Big Duke (2) 33%
    2. Tbone (1) 17%
    3. BatjacAuburn (1) 17%
    4. Tommy Tar (1) 17%
    5. dukefan1 (1) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6530, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #399 is...

arthurarnell. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "It says here our cigarette ration has been cut in half! How do they expect us to finish this picture with no cigarettes?!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke.......... It's from the wife.

Dear Sean.
    Remember the little Kenyan kid named Barack who was always hanging around the camp bumming smokes off of you? Well guess what..................

• Duke: It's from Pappy Ford. He heard about the great time we're having making this picture and wants to know why we didn't ask him to direct it.

Red: Is he mad, Duke?

Duke: He says to not bother coming back to Hollywood. That town is dead to us now.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "