How is Everyone?

There are 24 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 20,811 times. The latest Post () was by The quiet man.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Everybody,

I haven't really frequented this forum much over the past years so I thought I would drop in today to say hello and find out how everyone is doing?

Not much is posted on here now which is a great shame - I hope the forum can continue.

Regards
    Robbie

• Good to hear from you Robbie.
    Unfortunately, as with all forums, folks come and go.
    I am, along with Kevin, still here of course, hopefully keeping a watchful eyes over things.

Many of our friends and regulars, are not so frequent any longer,
    which is a great shame for our long standing forum.

You may have known about Chillbill, who sadly passed away.

However, apart from Arthur and Mark (dukefan1) and Jim (Stumpy)
    it is sad, that we very rarely hear from, Jim (Chester) Mike, (Hondo Duke Lane)
    The Ringo Kid,(who just vanished) SXViper, Smokey and of course many more regulars

On the plus side, we have seen new members joining us
    and they appear to be sticking around,
    so hopefully this great community will continue to flourish

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I've been gone a long time, I didn't realise that some of the long time members have gone, I guess life gets in the way and we've just ran out of things to talk about.

Regards
    Robbie

• Hello Robbie. It's true that life gets in the way. Every now and then an old member or two will pop back in and it's good to see. But the board will be here for when folks feel like checking back. Hopefully more will do so.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey Irish Duke and Mark - good to see you.

I know in relation to the trading forum, I posted something there back in October and I'm still waiting for it to be approved.

Regards
    Robbie

• I know in relation to the trading forum, I posted something there back in October and I'm still waiting for it to be approved.

Robbie, I disagree!
    If you are referring to your post,
    On and Off Topic :)

It WAS approved the same day, and both you and Irish Duke replied to it!!

Could there be one we have missed?

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 2 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• Hi Robbie,
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    I have gone back over the thread and can see that for some
    reason the posts had not been approved.I have now rectified the situation
    and mentioned the action on the thread

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Thanks Keith.

Perhaps the following may be food for thought.

1. Introduce a new moderator, someone up and coming who is very active on the forum as this may inject new life and purpose into the group.

2. Send an email to all members encouraging them to return to the forum.

3. Link the group up more with the set FB page.

For my part I'll try to return to the forum at least once a week to make posts etc.

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi - Between one thing and another (with computer problems to boot), I have been out of pocket, but still thinking about everyone all the same. Hope all is going well, folks. I'll try to be more regular in the future. - Jay

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hello I had a pc go down and it had been so long since I had used a password it was long forgotten. I tried to sort this out by getting a new password but that did not work. I have finally gotten a new password and registered under this name -- The quiet man, which fits since it has been years from my last post. very sorry to read about Chilli Bill. Also that Ringo and Chester are not active. I hope they are ok. I have fond memories of my trip to Winterset and time spent with Jim ( Chester 7777 ) If anyone has heard from them I would be glad to hear about it. I have lots of catch up reading to do. take care Murray formerly affiliated as Kilo 6