me & Wayne

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,306 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just got back for CA first thing I had to do it find John Wayne's grave it really meant a lot to me to pay my respects I was only 8 when he passed but he has and all ways will be a big part of my life and how I live it he was bigger then life and as excited as I was to be there I was shocked that he is in the third row down in the middle of nowhere why wouldn't his family want a family plot? Also I'm sorry to report someone has attached to the bronze a coin right below the horses head it does have JESUS on it but still too attach it permanent come on people also people have been setting coins on the bronze for years it looked like...

thanks
    Wayne M.

• Just got back for CA first thing I had to do it find John Wayne's grave it really meant a lot to me to pay my respects I was only 8 when he passed but he has and all ways will be a big part of my life and how I live it he was bigger then life and as excited as I was to be there I was shocked that he is in the third row down in the middle of nowhere why wouldn't his family want a family plot? Also I'm sorry to report someone has attached to the bronze a coin right below the horses head it does have JESUS on it but still too attach it permanent come on people also people have been setting coins on the bronze for years it looked like...

thanks
    Wayne M.

Thanks for this Wayne, somewhere one day, I would like to visit and pay respects

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England