Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper Chips

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by EasternWester.

• Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper Chips

I visited my local grocery store this afternoon and picked up a bag of Paqui-brand "Haunted Ghost Pepper" chips, made in Austin, Texas. Woo boy are these chips SPICY HOT!! And I can't stop eating 'em!! They're so good!! :P

Have any of you all tried these chips or chips similar to it?
      "I'm the hardest egg ever hatched on the toughest street in the world. The Bowery Kid--That's Me!"
      (The Lone Star Ranger, 1930)
    • I can't say I ever tried them. Can't say I'd want to...lol. I like things hot, but not to the point of torture. I do know what you men by you can't stop, when something appeals to the tastebuds!

Mark
      "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "
    • dukefan1 wrote:

I can't say I ever tried them. Can't say I'd want to...lol. I like things hot, but not to the point of torture. I do know what you men by you can't stop, when something appeals to the tastebuds!

Mark
      Totally understand, Mark!! I just love the spice, I think it's the fire in my Spanish blood :evil: .
      "I'm the hardest egg ever hatched on the toughest street in the world. The Bowery Kid--That's Me!"
      (The Lone Star Ranger, 1930)