Episode 13 - Family Christmas Episode!

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,440 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Official Post

Episode 13 - Family Christmas Episode! by John Wayne Gritcast
    This is our first John Wayne Gritcast Family Christmas Episode! Ethan Wayne hosts brother Patrick Wayne, sister Marisa Wayne, and niece (John Wayne’s first…
    anchor.fm

Episode 13 - Family Christmas Episode!

This is our first John Wayne Gritcast Family Christmas Episode!

Ethan Wayne hosts brother Patrick Wayne, sister Marisa Wayne, and niece (John Wayne’s first grandchild) Anita Swift at his house to reminisce on family memories. The four of them tell stories of holidays with John Wayne and the traditions they made after he passed.

We hope everyone has a very happy holiday season and enjoys this episode with the Wayne family!

• I found this to be a sad episode. Patrick shared at one point how Christmas became a sad experience for him once his dad married Pilar because Duke was with his new family instead of his older children. At another point Ethan takes the Lord’s name in vain exasperated that they don’t seem to have any happy Christmas memories to share. I found this strangely ironic that in an episode ostensibly dedicated to celebrating Our Lord’s birthday he’s taking His name in vain.

I’m not saying this to insult. Just an observation.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."