Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 476,040 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Everyone :D

Today is my first anniversary of joining this message board, Truly the best of its kind.

I'd kinda like to thank everyone for a brilliant year, and cherish your friendship.

My Best Regards to you all :jump:

Arthur B)

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Happy belated 1st anniversary, Arthur. You have been an inspiration to many of us here, and I know this is be the first of many to come. Keep up the great posts and stories. Peace be with you and your family.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy belated Birthday to you, Mrs. Chester.

We see Chester's birthday in December, but didn't have yours on record. I guess that means that you finally reached 30 years old. ;) Have a great one fine lady.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Birthday, Robbie!

:jump::jump::jump: It's great to have you on board, and finally legal! :jump::jump::jump:

Hope your day is a great one.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• Robbie,

We apologize for the late greetings, but we have been away from the board for a couple of days, but can see that you have had a birthday in our absence, and a "big" one at that!

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!

:gora::gora::gora:

(one for each 7 years, since we know we can't put 21 bouncing smilies here!)

We hope you had a "Wayne-derful" day!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thanks very much for all the kind greetings, yes my 21st was yesterday but the main event will be tonight when I go out with my friends for a few swift halfs, hopefully it will be a good night.

Thanks again.
    Robbie

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Wow, Viper, we thought you were psychic or something! Then we looked up S. D. Booth in the member list, and see that his birthday is December 31, and realized that you are two hours ahead of us in time zones, so you can see it's his birthday, which we won't see until after midnight.

:headbonk:

All that being said . . .

S.D Booth, have a great birthday! My brother-in-law has the same birthday, and he loves it because there's always a party every year for his birthday! :gossip:

Chester :newyear: