1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 314,229 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• WELL PETER, HAPPY 1500 POSTS!
    WE SURE DID MISS YOU WHILE YOU WERE GONE.
    YOUR POSTS ARE ALWAYS INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE.

AND I LOVE YOUR POSTERS, LOBBY CARDS AND STILLS! LH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Way to go, Gorch! 1700 posts and counting. Congratulation. :beer:

Mark

Ooops, my bad. Save this post for when you get there, Gorch. lol. Thanks for pointing out my error, Arthur. Well, let me try this again....Way to go, Gorch! 1400 posts and counting. Congratulation. :beer:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• LOL, I agree......but I thought he was right up there with me, so I will go with 1700.

HAPPY 1700 POSTS BILL!
    BOY HAVE YOU COME A LONG WAY IN A VERY SHORT TIME!
    LOVE YOUR TEXT AND, OF COURSE YOUR PICS.
    YK

• Congratulations guys on all your milestones!

Been a hectic start to the year hence the lack of posting, doesn't mean I'm not thinking about how all you guys are doing!

All the best,

Peter

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Well, thank you there, Dooley! See if YOU get a firework next time, LOL! Guess I am the only one that thinks those are nice to do, anyway....just seems special to me......only reason I bothered with them. Times are busy, probably best to just do away with them. Why do I think some things are special.......probably because I am female in mostly an all guy forum. Gotta start thinking like a guy! Yep, guess that would be the best way! Forget all the female things. KEITH