Quiz Night

There are 27 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,990 times. The latest Post () was by InHarmsWay.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi arthur

time and date are fine with me

don't have the books that you are talking about but will try my best just don't make them too hard
    :lol:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• IT'S COMING!!!!!!!

:lol: 6 DAYS TO GO

:D HI GUYS

CALLING SADDLETRAMP FROM THE NORTH
    CALLING HONDO DUKE LANE FROM THE EAST
    CALLING SMOKEY FROM THE SOUTH
    CALLING THE CHESTERSFROM THE WEST
    CALLING ALSO
    CHISUM
    SXViper
    ARANER
    :cowboy: WILLIAM T BROOKS
    AND EVEN YOU STUMPY
    CALLING PEQWIL 54
    A GIRL CALLED JEN
    BANDIT
    AND ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL YANKS, CANADIANS AND AUSSIES FROM THE NORTH, SOUTH EAST AND WEST OF YOUR GREAT COUNTRIES.

:unsure: JWQ DAY MINUS 6 AND COUNTING :blink:

Regards

Arthur :agent:

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• :lol: SATURDAY MAY 15TH AT 1800 (gbt)

:D FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS OF FUN AND TAX YOUR MINDS <_< :(:blink: AND HAVE A UNIQUE OPPORTRUNITY TO HAVE A CHAT WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE BOARD LOG ON TO THE CHAT ROOM SATURDAY NIGHT

DONT FORGET JWQ Minus 5 and counting

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YA ALL

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Boy, I must have been busy the past couple of weeks . . . I've missed everything from the top page 2 all the way down :uhuh: , until yesterday morning (and even then, it was a fleeting glance :rolleyes: ).

In any case, I think Chester and I have an excellent chance of being at the earlier quiz time (that'll be 5 AM for us, not quite as early as it was for smokey the first few times ;) ).

I have a feeling that with the "heavy artillery" Arthur is using, we're going to be left in the dust :huh: . There is definitely a difference between a retired gentleman and a harried homeschooling mother of 6 (well . . . only 4 left at home, but the two grandkids are here almost every day . . . :rolleyes: ). I am really looking forward to this - thanks, Arthur, for picking up on this truly fun event and keeping it going! There's no way I could have been preparing for it right now myself.

(a most appreciative) Mrs. Chester :angel1:

• hi arthur

thanks for the heads up otherwise i would have clean forgotten about the quiz. have had a lot of things to deal with just of late but count me in just hope its not just you, chester & mrs c and me

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• What was the time on Saturday again? I should be around, my wife is working so I am at home watching the kids.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi SXViper

1800 British time 15th May You will be more than welcome and it should be fun. Its one of those things that is truly the more take part the more fun you have. Hopefully look forward to meeting you. I will be advertising the event throughout this week so hopefully every one will know its on.

Watch this space.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• I must have missed this post,but am glad i have caught it.I will most deffinetly try my hardest to be there,if nothing comes up...my time it is 11am.Im glad i will be here for this....looking forward to it as im going away on holidays soon and wont be around for a few months.