The Searchers (1956)

There are 297 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 343,985 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• he also had the right hand over this left arm stance in the three texas steers

I haven't even HEARD of that before...must look it up. I must be a lot more dense than I thought. I don't remember your pic to being that of Duke on Zip Cochise in El Dorado. Maybe I am just noticing it because of the recent posts?

Love all your pics also Carl! KEITH Sure wish you hadn't lost so many.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Surprised that no one commented on the cast and crew call sheets for "The Searchers". We have the entire crew confirmed, including the stunt players, and Duke's office telephone number in case anyone would like to venture a call.
    Figured Hawkswill would at least try to get a ouija board and contact Ward Bond.
    Can't win 'em all.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Just now saw it Bill. Very first thing I saw was Frank McGrath...then looked up higher and saw Terry Wilson. Couldn't read it all, I need to magnify it a bit. Really cool, can't wait to read everything. But, it is almost 5 am, and I haven't fallen asleep yet, LOL! Need to try to get a couple of hours. Thanks Bill, will look at the others.......all on one page. I have noticed that a few times..........wonder why they are doing that? Don't need a Quiji board to talk to Ward....do it all the time. He lives here, didn't you know that? LH

Surprised that no one commented on the cast and crew call sheets for "The Searchers". We have the entire crew confirmed, including the stunt players, and Duke's office telephone number in case anyone would like to venture a call.
    Figured Hawkswill would at least try to get a ouija board and contact Ward Bond.
    Can't win 'em all.

We deal in lead, friend.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE