In Harms Way (1965)

There are 101 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 104,583 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• BTW - someone posted on this board a short time ago that this film was filmed at Camp Pendleton, but the majority of filming was done IN Hawaii...

This is from our opening post

Filming Locations
    Hawaii, USA
    Hell's Half Acre District, Honolulu, O'ahu, Hawaii, USA
    San Diego, California, USA
    San Francisco, California, USA

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Interesting to see that Barbara Bouchet's dance scene made it onto the lobby cards. I saw that dance for the first time when I was 16 and still remember it fondly.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Another Great war movie! With a great cast! I know its just me, but, i could never warm up to Patricia Neal. Two Thumbs Up!

• Went with my wife to a second hand store today. I sat in the car listening to the radio while she went in. After awhile, I decided to go in. I was looking through their dvd section and found a copy of In Harms Way. Turns out they had a special going and I got for $1.91. Checked over the disc and it's in real good shape, just a couple of fingerprints that can be wiped off. Not a bad deal.

• Now THAT is a DEAL! Did it have any commentaries on it?.....I am looking for those now.....love the ones with the actors in them. Also enjoy the ones that have a running commentary and then the actual movie without! Keith

Went with my wife to a second hand store today. I sat in the car listening to the radio while she went in. After awhile, I decided to go in. I was looking through their dvd section and found a copy of In Harms Way. Turns out they had a special going and I got for $1.91. Checked over the disc and it's in real good shape, just a couple of fingerprints that can be wiped off. Not a bad deal.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE