Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,330,018 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The woman in black.
    Watched it late at night with my wife, we ended up jumping out of our skins several hours after the film had finished.
    Amazed it's a 12 certificate, I wouldn't have slept for days if I'd seen it at that age!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• The woman in black.
    Watched it late at night with my wife, we ended up jumping out of our skins several hours after the film had finished.
    Amazed it's a 12 certificate, I wouldn't have slept for days if I'd seen it at that age!

I enjoyed this quite a bit. Nice to see Hammer Studios back in the horror business. I hear they are lining up a new Dracula film!

• I enjoyed this quite a bit. Nice to see Hammer Studios back in the horror business. I hear they are lining up a new Dracula film!

Yes, it took me back to my childhood seeing the hammer name come up on the screen.
    I didn't know about the Dracula film but it makes sense.
    Hopefully if it has the same production values as the woman in black it should be a good one!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• The original Flight of the Phoenix-Hardy Krueger was incredible, and Jimmy held it all together. Great film, 100 times better than the bubble gum remake.