Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,330,537 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi
    Ten Tall Men with Burt Lancaster, Gilbert Roland,

The story of a band of men holding off an Arab attack by kidnapping the leaders intended bride could be taken from any western and probably was but this was a Foreign Legion film.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• JAYSUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been decades since I last saw that movie. I wonder if its on DvD yet?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Oh, movies YOU need to see like: The Scarlet Coat, The Wild Geese yadda yadda yadda. :lol::lol:

Have you seen Wild Geese on blu ray yet Carl?
    It's not brilliant quality all the way through but a big step up from the somewhat poor DVD. Also stars a Duke Pal in the Saddle in Hardy Kruger which keeps the Duke link in there!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Lockout with Guy Pearce. Nice John Wayne reference near the very end.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hi

The Jungle Book. Not the Disney version but the 1940's Korda film with Sabu.
    Visually stunning, good story great music. If you haven't seen it I'd cheerfully recommend it.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Great film, and as kid, I loved Sabu and his films.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England