Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,335,359 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This is an excellent movie and one ill watch more than 100 times or more ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Last movies watched on Monday night before I went away for a few days were 2 Norman Wisdom Movies A Stitch In Time and Just My Luck, also picked this up while I was away attached

Beautiful work of art. I love Western style revolvers (aka ) SAA models, never owned one yet--but will one of these Centuries. The one I want the most is a SSA Colt 45-produced in 1906--blacked with Sandstone handles.

• Forgot to mentipon that I recently watched: The Grapes of Wrath w/ Henry Fonda, Ward Bond, John Carradine and others. This is another movie ive loved from the first viewing on.

DvD cover:

John Ford himself on location:

Gettin rid of the coppers gun:

Some of the real victims of the times:

Movie victims:

• Gangster Squad-as said, not accurate, but I liked it;
    The Collection-sequel to The Collector, gory "Saw-style" horror, and better than the original.

• "Seven Psychopaths" - full of extreme violence, sick humor, dime store philosophy and excellent performances by Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwell. We all laughed out loud and jumped at a few surprises, but it was one psychopath too many.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Hi

Fire Over England arrived lunch time and I spent the afternoon watching it.A reasonable film given its age (1937)with a very young Lawrence Olivier, Vivien Leigh Robert Newton and Flora Robson as Queen Elizabeth.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low