Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,280,841 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Watched a Trucking John Wayne in California Straight Ahead, nice little movie with John racing a caravan of trucks against a train for a freight contract.

“We’re burnin’ daylight.”
    John Wayne

• More eps of: Baa Baa Black Sheep. I sure wish that Universal would get up and make their minds up and release season 2 of the show--which was retitled: Black Sheep Squadron.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• An episode of New Tricks also The Losers 2010 about a group of five special forces soldiers sent to find a drug lords residence so it could be took out with an air strike but they were double crossed and the outlook was bleak really enjoyed this movie.

• "Men In Black III" (2012)
    -Tommy Lee Jones, Will Smith, Josh Brolin

Plot:
    Even though agents J and K have been protecting the Earth from alien scum for many years, J still does not know much about his gruff partner. However, J soon gets an unexpected chance to find out what makes K tick when an alien criminal called Boris the Animal escapes, goes back to 1969, and kills K. With the fate of the planet at stake, J goes back in time and teams up with K's younger self to put things right.

Phantom's Review: Fun, entertaing sequel. Better than Part 2, but number one is still the best. The best part of the film is watching Josh Brolin do an amazing job as the young Agent K. You could really believe he would eventually turn into Tommy Lee Jones. I really enjoyed this film.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Just finished Season 1 of Baa Baa Black Sheep. Now IF Universal Studios would get off their butts?? (and I highly doubt that will ever happen? they NEEEEEED to release Season 2 of the show.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The new Die Hard-I thought the last one was bad, but this one tops it-ridiculous action, little story, just ok. The 1st 3 were the best.

• Wanted to see "Argo" before the Academy Awards were shown so we watched it last night. Found it to be thoroughly fascinating and exciting. The 1979 - 1980 era was perfectly recaptured and the acting was top notch - Alan Arkin, John Goodman, Bryan Cranston and Ben Affleck were pitch perfect.
    Great entertainment.

We deal in lead, friend.