Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,280,940 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Yes you did Kid earlier on.

Dont age-all it causes is memory loss :lol:

In that case--last non stuff watched was nothing but cruising all stations and not watching anything from beginning tio end--as it was all lousy last night.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Sharpes Challenge. Has Sean Bean in it. This movie takes place in india and he is sent by the Duke of Wellington, to find a gent who is reported missing who had been in India trying to so some spy stuff. Im guessing this is the latest installment of the "Sharpes" series??? and in this movie-he teams up with that "missing" Irishman -who eerily looks like Edward Asner when he was much younger))) anyway, it's got loads of action, and a few very pretty Ladies in it. Good movie too.

PS, that H.E.I.C. Sergeant--is a real jerk.

DvD cover:

Retired Colonel Sharpe with the "Mucho Baboso" General

Sharpe with an Engineer Major:

Sharpe with one of the very pretty ladies I was talking about in another post:

Der Generals Daughter (whom Sharpe is going to rescue) and another of the trilogy of pretty Ladies I was yakking about in another post:

H.E.I.C. Captain who seemed to always be a bit terrified and because of it--he D.I.E.D.

W/ the irish guy (the young "Edward Asner" lookalike I was talking about in anothe rpost)

The guy in this pic, cant think of his name off hand but--i first saw him in the remake of "The Count of Monte Cristo" the one that Sir Richard Harris was in before he passed away. Anyway, he's a good actor. I know his first name is Toby.

Sharpe and the Irishman captured by the French

The Boy Lieutenant:

Some of the Enemy ""H.E.I.C."" Troops:

A good image of the traitor (on Horseback) Toby?????

Sparring with the traitor General (Toby)

Sharpe as a Sergeant some 14 or so years earlier (same movie) but before he's sent on his special mission:

The terrified Captain and the Dunce of a Major before they met their untimely ends:

I was trying to find an image of the traitor HEIC Sergeant cut none to be had.

Edited 3 times, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Isn't Zorro classed as a western.

Yep it is. Im about to watch all the Disney Movies and Episodes over again after I finish the 1st season of; Have Gun Will Travel and the entire series for: The Adventures of Robin Hood.

• Season ending episode of The Walking Dead-disappointing to say the least.

I was kinda disappointed with that episode too. I expected the "originals" to lose a member or two and I was disappointed wiht the 2nd to last ep too because--Michael Rooker was the one who "sold" me on watching the series to begin with but now that he's dead and also no longer a living Zombie--kinda takes the fire out of watching the series. However, ill see IF season 4, will continue any interest for em. October is a LONG way off.

• an eps of the greatest american hero with john hart.he was doing a tour of the lone ranger where he meets william katt

• an eps of the greatest american hero with john hart.he was doing a tour of the lone ranger where he meets william katt

I loved that series and had been intending getting them on DvD. If I recall? wasnt Robert Culp in it? Been too long since ive seen them--which was when they originally aired on TV.

• I loved that series and had been intending getting them on DvD. If I recall? wasnt Robert Culp in it? Been too long since ive seen them--which was when they originally aired on TV.

yes ringo robert culp played fbi agent bill maxwell.i also love the series i have the three series on dvd and it had a great title song.also on the disc is the the greatest american heroin but it was never air on tv as it was supposed to be a spin-off series.