Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,335,772 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Since I had it handy and have not watched it for a few years-I watched: Wake Island w/ Brian Donlevy, Robert Preston & cant think of his real name but the guy who played: Alesoyus K. Randall.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The Tanks Are Coming w/ Steve Cochran, Phil Carey, George O'Hanlon, Paul Picerni and James Dobson. Ill never tire of this movie. Also, Rest in Peace Sarge Pool.

I found it awfully interesting that when I was doing a search for images of this movie--that several of my original WWII pics were on that google page. Such as:

And this one is a head-scratcher because its only a German foxhole position and no tanks are in this pic:

Anyway, all of my photos are labled as being stills from: The Tanks Are Coming. :lol::lol:
    Now back to the movie:

The real Sarge next to the movie Sarge:

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• 5 Episodes of: The Adventures of Robin Hood w/ Richard Greene, Bernadette O'Farrell and Archie Duncan. Got the whole series so, ill be enjoying this for qquite awhile. :lol::lol: