Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,280,008 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Kid I grew up with that series great stuff

I heard about the series when I was growing up but it was never played on any TV station where we lived. A few years ago I picked up seasons 1-2 cheaply-watched and liked them. Just recently while eating at a Cracker Barrel Restaurant here in town--I swaggered over to their DvDs display to see whats there as I always do--and saw aquite a few DvDs I was interested in. I didnt have enough cash on hand to buy everything-so i settled on the Complete Robin Hood series-as well as season 1 of Have Gun Will Travel. I want Rawhide and its supposed to still be there in May-so ill get it then. I think they also had Cheyenne? but everything was priced at $20 bucks. I waited on Rawhide and Cheyenne-got lucky and found Cheyenne for $10 at Wally World.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• North Sea Hijack, checking out some of McLagens other movies.

I love that movie. Here its known as: Ffolkes. I thought it was funny for his team to be named: Ffolkes Ffusiliers--stressing the two "f"s. I also love the fact that Roger Moore hates Women and loves Cats--something far from being what Bond liked. :lol::lol:

• Well friends today was my B-Day was going to have a day with Duke movies but my mum who is in her nineties fell out of bed and broke her hip so only got one movie in which was Flying Leathernecks might try for another later tonight.

“We’re burnin’ daylight.”
    John Wayne

• Well friends today was my B-Day was going to have a day with Duke movies but my mum who is in her nineties fell out of bed and broke her hip so only got one movie in which was Flying Leathernecks might try for another later tonight.

“We’re burnin’ daylight.”
    John Wayne

Wal--HAPPY-BIRTHDAY Padnuh!!!!!!!

• A few more eps of: The Adventures of Robin Hood. The last 2-3 eps or eps Nrs: 11-12-13--had a different actor who played Littlejohn. The original actor was Archie Duncan--who I liked better. However, if I recall? Archie Duncan comes back as Littlejohn later in season 1-or in season 2? cant remember?