Other Than John Wayne & Ward Bond...

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,277 times. The latest Post () was by ColeThornton.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Excluding John Wayne and the actors/actresses he was with. By the way, IYOP in the thread title means: In Your Own Opinion.

Mine are:

Charlton Heston & Brian Keith.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Howdy All,
    I'd have to say James Stewart and Henry Fonda. I loved The Cheyenne Social Club, Firecreek.

I'd also have to add:
    Hopalong Cassidy & Gabby Hayes
    Guy Madison & Andy Devine (Wild Bill Hickok & Jingles)

Best,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Duncan Renaldo "The Cisco Kid"
    Leo Carrillo "Pancho"

I know it's TV but they had a 6 season run...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Great choices all. I almost went for Errol Flynn and Alan Hale and could have just as easily had gone for Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels. I like all posted as well as many others not posted such as: Rar "Crash" Corrigan and Max Terhune, Larry "Buster" Crabbe and Al St. John; etc.

P.S. VERY glad to see another vote for Charlton Heston. Mr. Heston will never cease being a favorite of mine. :cowboy:

• Ringo, are you talking a duo who was in 1 movie or several?

Just trying to clarify as I have several from the 1 time film together.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Oct 3 2006, 10:35 PM
    Ringo, are you talking a duo who was in 1 movie or several?

Just trying to clarify as I have several from the 1 time film together.

[snapback]35347[/snapback]

Hi Todd, its up to you to choose what criteria for choosing a duo. I think Heston and Keith were only in two films together-both being westerns :-)) I also thought of using Gary Cooper and Ward Bond and I think they only did one film together which was: The Unconquored. I absolutely love that film and think it was one of Cooper, and Bond's best films ever.

• william powell and myrna loy the thin man series. a great team to watch.
    also spencer tracey and katharine hepburn.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''