John Wayne Picture Game #50

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,228 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #49? 8

1. erthomp 143 (1) 13%
    2. Robbie (0) 0%
    3. SXViper (2) 25%
    4. Tbone (1) 13%
    5. brick (0) 0%
    6. mark 1bigfan (0) 0%
    7. John_Wayne_saddleup (0) 0%
    8. dukefan1 (0) 0%
    9. chester7777 (4) 50%

Hello Gang!

Another funny week of quotes to go along with, I think, a very funny picture of Duke.

The winner of game #48 is.....

mark 1bigfan :hyper:
    Way to go, mark 1bigfan. Thanks for the laughs!!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to this picture. And don't forget to vote for game #49! Have fun.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Blonde, wearing blue jeans and a shirt, he was in the control room doing some intelligence gathering for the third Reich.

Red Buttons: Duke I know I've had a few of these beers but you do realise the war is over and were not making the Longest day now.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Duke: Hey, will you get someone in here to clean up this animal poop. It's starting to stink like Red.

Red: I resent that remark... while your at it, ask them to bring me another *hic* keg of beer.

Kruger: (thinking to himself) Boy, I could rap myself around that little Italian girl!

Martinelli: (thinking to herself) Hunka, hunka German love.

• Duke: Your serious?? You really want me to tell Frenchy that you challenge him in a game of russian roulette for Brandi's affections!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Duke: Hallo? Phillip Morris? Get us another case of cigarettes! We're going through those things like water on this set.

(Looking over his shoulder) Buttons! For the last time, stay out of my liquor!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke, "That's right, 10 more cases of beer, the wee man beside me is drinking them as quick as they get here"

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Duke: Can you repeat that?..... What do you mean you accidentally sent our keg of beer to the veterinarian and sent us the elephant urine sample. You're damn lucky we didn't start drinking it yet!

Red: HUH?????????

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "