Guess Whos Back Causing Trouble @ Imdb?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,995 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The answer is: TheBapsterofZenda (aka) Marmaduke. I just sent in my complaint about that dork and if anyone else feels like it, please join in.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well I finally tracked him down and I don't think it's marmaduke, but whoever it is, he is starting a lot of stink over there. But verily I say unto thee... ha ha...I could be wrong.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I'm happy to report that this is not Marmaduke and this poster has been around with this account since 2005.

In addition to this Bapster is a BIG fan of John Wayne although he does not like John Ford movies with the exception of 'The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance'.

He seems to have three of four accounts on the IMDB and always starts his posts with 'Verily I say onto thee'.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I believe the guy you're talking about is from Wales. I used to participate in the IMDB forums and remember a guy from Wales always putting down John Ford movies. But as near as I can recall, he never said anything bad about the Duke. I know he liked to think of himself as an intellectual.

I forget what he called himself back then (2 or 3 years ago) but it wasn't the Bapster.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hi guys, thanks for the correction(s) I thought he was the bad guy in question because of reading a few postings I found from what he posted as well as a few others.

• I actually came across a thread where I think he and Mduke exchanged words. Would've liked to have read that exchange, but half of it was deleted.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Me too. Also, this other fellow does seem to be fairly criticle of at least someone who the Duke worked with. I don't remember where I found those postings at but I did read some not so flattering things that (at least to me) seemed to not be in favor of the Duke and possibly John Ford.