John Wayne Picture Game #66

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,308 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #65? 8

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    3. SXViper (2) 25%
    4. Tbone (0) 0%
    5. dukefan1 (4) 50%
    6. gt12pak (0) 0%
    7. brick (0) 0%
    8. Taw jackson (2) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2907.html, take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

I think it is so great that any picture can be put up here and this gang can make a funny out of it. Creative group we have here :thumbs_up:

The winner of game #64 is...

Tbone :hyper: Congrats!!!!!!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below. Have fun with it! And for those of you who have yet to play, come on and join the fun. Thanks for playing!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke:"Think they're missin' us down there Jimmy?"

Jimmy:"Wellll, well, yeah Duke... Yeah, I think they're missin', missin' us alot. Given ya know what passes, what passes for talent down there these days and all."

Duke: "Yep... damn shame. But what ya gonna do?! The dumb sons-a-b***ches wouldn't learn from us when they could - now they can't! Oh well... Hey, what say you 'n me saddle up and take a ride this afternoon? Ol' Dollar's just itchin' to have a run."

Jimmy: "I'd like that Duke. Yeah I'd like that alot... That'd be... That'd be swell!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Jimmy talkin, " John!!! I can tell by that grin and that smell you ate chilli and beans again last night wooie I think I'm going to be sick".

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Jimmy--No i didn't have any trouble last night, she enjoyed her self just as much as i did, In fact she was surprized.
    Duke---she just acted surprized, after i told her about your little blue pills.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• Doc: You're a liar! You didn't get this here...a...a...pillow from no whorehouse in Creed. This here...a...pillow came off mine and my wife's bed! You...you...you better start explaining yourself, or...or...your gonna have more than my finger up...up your backside!!!!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "