Trouble In Duke Land

There are 37 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,922 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I have been over on the IMDb Web-Site on the John Wayne Page and Some one that Goes by the Name Sharonrobinson 7777 is Giving Us Hell, on this Web-Site and the New Wayne Enterprise Web-Site, Saying "That We and They Are Going To Hell In A Hand Basket !!!"
    :devil:
    It looks like Who Ever it is, They Are All Over The Moderators and as they say the Hierarchy of the Web-Sites is why We are going Down-Hill !
    :fear:
    Below are a Few Post from The IMDb Web-Site.
    :stunned:

Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• Hi gt12pak,

Well, neither have left,
    and you shouldn't say that.
    or I'll 'railroad' you off the board!!
    and delete your post, as if!!!

This has to be a 'wind-up'
    as it is so off the mark, it's funny.

Who ever it is, they're big friends
    of our old pal itdo!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• It does seem to be somebody with an ax to grind, and with knowledge of member's names and other aspects of the board. Too bad . . . . Trash-talking a pretty good message board, making us sound like a bunch of bickering idiots. We've had a few rough times, but overall, I think this is a pretty decent message board.

Chester :newyear:

• Hi Jim,

I agree, it does seem to be a past or even current
    active member, to call me Keith,to know about REASR,
    to know about Itdo's participation, to even use your 7777,
    is not an insight a 'guest' would have.
    An axe to grind indeed, but who???

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• whom ever it is needs to be taken behind the bicycle shed and given a good beating. by the way it aint me as i see who ever it is is using my name. we can belong to 2 boards if we wish whats it to do with others and as for hondo leaving i dont think so he might be busy doing things to improve his home life and thats his business no one elses i wish they would get their facts right before they start up this type of trash

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I think that Now am Sorry that I even Brought This One Up !!!
    :ohwell:
    Now we have People from this Site Fighting Each Other over on that IMDb Web-Site Under Other Names?
    :argue:
    All over Gossip !
    :gossip:
    I think I will Go Up to Duke's S.O.B. Line Shack and Hide Out for a Little While, and Think Up a New Name For Myself?
    Something Like
    CHILI 666
    :evilgrin:
    :vampire:

• Where do these idiots spring up from? Does someone just add water and watch them grow? Someone is trying to cause a big tempest, but I think all it will amount to will be a small pop in a little teapot. I've never heard such crock.:angry:
    We all know ourselves here, so I don't see anything to worry about.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• LIKE RODNEY KING SAID CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? JUST RELAX AND SHARE.DUKE WOULD HAVE WANTED IT THIS WAY.:teeth_smile:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Wow, I have alittle time off from the boards to take care of a few things and I come back to this?

I am out of the loop so to speak but I see no fighting on here as described by "sharon".

Like chester said we have had a few hicups but what family doesn't?

And as far as itdo is concerned we have all repeatedly said under his last post that he shouldn't leave and that if he did to just take some time off and regroup.

Some people just need to stir the pot I guess.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Sounds like some free publicity.

Good or bad, I think if people come here they'll see that what 'bad' press has been posted is false. :thumbs_up:

Every online community has problems and disagreements, there is no avoiding it. Most open minded folks know that and will read this bogus crap as just someone trying to cause unnecessary drama. As for having a mod or two leave, I've not had any notice of resignations!

• Let them rant, this has happened before, and I suspect it'll happen again in the future. People get their feeling hurt then feel the need to vent. The mods here and members have never pretended to be perfect and we'll NEVER be able to please everyone.

The identity of this individual is known, which makes this most pathetic. If they choose to reveal themselves then that's their decision. I happen to feel we have a bunch of great members here that over all, get along. It's sad to think that someone feels that they need to visit a site like the imdb forum (of all places, lol) to spread there disdain for both sites the official johnwayne.com forum and JWMB. But I guess the imdb forum would be the best place to spread this garbage.

• I think this is a Very Sad Thing !
    :cry2:
    This Poor Sad Person must of had their Feelings Hurt Badly to act this way.
    :fear2:
    Or I think this Person Must Have Been Smoking Payote !
    :dead:
    If you Go over to the IMDb Web-Site on the John Wayne Page you will see the the Last Post of this Poor Sick Person that Latches In To Just about Everyone on This Web-Site.
    :hyper:
    I think Duke is Not Too Happy about Something Like This !!!
    :fear:
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• Hi Bill,

from what I can see, this 'saddo',
    now seems to be posting to himself,
    with no one else bothering to answer.
    What a state to get into,
    holding a one man message board, with no one
    to listen to you, or speak to you.
    Only real cowards hide,
    whilst others make their points known publicly.!

This thread is open for all,
    and our sad friend is welcome to come out into the open.

Well, we're waiting.....

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I made one final post there, and don't intend to return. The IMDb message boards are a pain in the butt, simply because of their format, which I seriously detest, and are often sprinkled with really nasty garbage. It's just generally not worth the time and effort.

As far as our message board is concerned,

Quote from SXViper

Like chester said we have had a few hicups but what family doesn't?

Todd said it best - family - that's how it feels to me. Family members don't always get along, but things all work out in the end. Good grief, I get along better with you than some of my family members :shades_smile:.

Chester :newyear: