John Wayne Picture Game #86

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,325 times. The latest Post () was by rossco3268.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #85? 8

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. smokey (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (2) 25%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    5. Parish (0) 0%
    6. SXViper (1) 13%
    7. BILL OF PA (0) 0%
    8. ladybug (1) 13%
    9. chester7777 (1) 13%
    10. Ethan (1) 13%
    11. dukefan1 (2) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3372.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Another great turnout this week. Thanks for playing and making this a fun game.:teeth_smile:

The winner of game #84 is...

dukefan1 (me) :hyper: Thanks for all the votes. I worried my quote may have been a little risque, but this great group understands the fun of the game. Many thanks!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Look, up in the sky, its a bird, no a plane, no its...its....its....its.....
    Ahh its just that crazy daughter of mine practicing the trapeze naked again!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• John- I had to climb all the way up there to the top of that pole just to string the lights, and boy was i nervous.
    Lady- seems to me, that if you had to go way up there, that you would have used somthing a little bigger that christmas light.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• Duke: "Look out! That elephant's gonna take a dump! Run for your lives!"

Lady: "Oh no! I just washed my hair!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Okay cowboy I'll distract her by pointing, you goose her and we'll see how high she jumps.
    Woman: But Duke I don't see anythiiiiiiiiinnnnngggg !!!!!!!!!!
    Duke: Hmmmm 4 feet, not bad for a gal wearing a hoop skirt !!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Duke: What the heck is that?

Lady: What?

Duke: That thing up there!

Lady: The speakers?

Duke: No, to the left of that.

Lady: The tent pole?

Duke: NO! To the right of that.

Lady: Um...the tent?

Duke: Keep being a smart ass, and I'll burn this tent down! Ya hear me?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey Stumpy, throw the TNT now, we have a crowd to see the explosion. Just don't set the tent on FIRE!!!!!!