John Wayne Picture Game #109

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,527 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #108? 12

1. chester7777 (0) 0%
    2. William T Brooks (3) 25%
    3. arthurarnell (3) 25%
    4. BILL OF PA (2) 17%
    5. Tbone (3) 25%
    6. brick (0) 0%
    7. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    8. etphoto (1) 8%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3689 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #107 is...

Tbone :hyper:You are one funny man, my friend! Keep it up.

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke, your six gun is poking me. I'm not wearin a gun little lady!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "Whoever came up with the idea of Fan Appreciation Days deserves a pat on the back. I've never hugged so many pretty girls in all my life!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• WOW, THAT was GREAT!!!!........ wagon wheels and ropes and pulleys........ now I KNOW why they call you Duke!

• Duke: Seeing you makes me feel all young again. I'll no longer need this rope behind me to drag my butt around anymore.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "