High Moon: horror western

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,382 times. The latest Post () was by Lt. Brannigan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Woo, Hauer, Bean, Murphy Meet at High Moon?
    Source:shocktillyoudrop
    April 2, 2008

Actress Jordan Bayne speaks of interesting developments on an upcoming horror western entitled High Moon (not to be confused with the web comic book of the same name).

Bayne reports, via her MySpace blog, that she collaborated on the script with Asim Ahmad who is shepherding the project along with his company Solar Eclipse. "Think Lost Boys meets The Magnificent Seven," writes Bayne. "Originally we were supposed to begin shooting in February '08 but it has been pushed [for a great reason which I am not at liberty to divulge quite yet] to August '08."

Here's the kicker: She says she's co-starring in the film with Rutger Hauer and other players attached to the project are Sean Bean (The Hitcher) and Cillian Murphy (28 Days Later). John Woo is circling with the intention to executive produce.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• My guess is that it will have gore, and lots of it. Its just the way that most of the horror movies are leaning these days. I just hope that it is not stupid.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne