John Wayne Picture Game #172

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,444 times. The latest Post () was by William T Brooks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #171? 8

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. Tbone (3) 38%
    3. Duke Wayne (3) 38%
    4. ladybug (1) 13%
    5. dukefan1 (1) 13%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4401 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #170 is...

dukefan1 :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I seem to be on a roll. Thanks for playing this fun game.

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Who the hell wrote this jibberish? You have it upside down Duke!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "To be or not to be... Mike!"

Mike: "Yes Dad?"

Duke: "This doesn't sound like something I'd be sayin' while I'm wearin' a $%^*#! cowboy hat!"

Mike: "No Dad."

Duke: "Grabbed the wrong script book again didn't ya?!"

Mike: "Yes Dad."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• How come everytime I grap a phone book, some pilgrim has ripped out the page I need!

That'll Be the Day!