John Wayne Picture Game #173

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,346 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #172? 9

1. arthurarnell (3) 33%
    2. brick (2) 22%
    3. Tbone (1) 11%
    4. Big Duke (2) 22%
    5. William T Brooks (1) 11%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4410 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #171 is...

Tbone and Duke Wayne :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Great job!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

First Girl:Go careful where you park that hand mister.

Duke: Relax I'm only after your handbag

Second Girl: is that what they call it nowadays.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Off the Shoulder Gal: "Watch it Honey! He got a little rough with my dress and now look what I'm left with!"

Girl with Hat: "You better not try that with me Duke or I'll zap you with my purse!"

Duke: "Girls, girls! I was trying to be helpful! ... I said 'Look here, you have a loose thread.', then I pulled on it and THAT happened. Geez I get blamed for everything."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke to girl on his right:
    Just ignore her, she thinks flasing that gang sign is the now thing to do and she is just trying to upstage us.

That'll Be the Day!

• Too quote a favorite comedy of mine......(Blazing Saddles)

Duke: "Excuse me while I whip this out.........."

Girls: "AHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Duke: Honest, Sweetheart, I wasn't cheating on you. She's a liar!

Girl on left: I believe you, Duke. She's a tramp!

Girl on right: Tramp? It's your choice to believe him or not, but hickies don't lie. Check out this beauty!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "