John Wayne Picture Game #179

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,252 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #178? 5

1. chester7777 (2) 40%
    2. Colorado Bob (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (2) 40%
    4. brick (1) 20%
    5. stagecoach50 (0) 0%
    6. Big Duke (0) 0%
    7. ShortGrub (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4456 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #177 is...

dukefan1 :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Thanks for the votes!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• What do you mean your Gay?

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Kid in Plaid Shirt: "So that's how you grow a mustache!"

Duke: "That's how ya do it Dude. Ward here's the best there is. Compared to his, yours ain't ever a caterpiller."

Ward: "Yep, just don't ask Duke how to aim a shotgun though. My butt still throbs every time I hear him jack a shell in the chamber."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Edited once, last by Tbone ().

• Jeffrey: Why do people think your so tough, Duke? You seem like a nice guy to me.

Ward: You ever been hit by Duke?

Jeffrey: No, you saying it would hurt real bad? I can take some pain.

Ward: It'll hurt like this. Pinch your upper lip real hard.

Jeffrey: That ain't too bad. I can take that.

Ward: I ain't done. Now, pull it up over your head.

Jeffrey: Oh....*gulp*....sorry Mr. Wayne. I'll be in my trailer if you need me.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "