John Wayne Picture Game #188

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,476 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #187? 7

1. arthurarnell (1) 14%
    2. brick (1) 14%
    3. ShortGrub (1) 14%
    4. Tbone (0) 0%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (2) 29%
    6. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%
    7. Big Duke (1) 14%
    8. Ethan (1) 14%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4532 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #186 is...

brick and dukefan1. :))): Ain't laughter great?

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Tall Guy:"Man, I've never seen anyone do that before."

Girl: "I told him it wasn't a good idea to drink a pitcher full of tequila, but he said it would be like drinking lemonaid."

Guy with Mustache:"What's that he keeps mumbling about his horse? There ain't no horse here."

Duke:"Where's my horse!? Dolar, you ol' stinker, get back here! Dang horse throws me every chance he gets."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke:I'm going for a ride.

Nolan:Duke, you are the greatest cowboy, but you just can't ride that!

Girl:He should not had those last 5 drinks.

Tall guy: Mr Wayne, you can't ride the elephant.

Duke:Wooooooo!!!!

• Duke: "I've seen the future and I saw something that will be popular with a lot of people. It's called Hip-Hop. This is how it goes, but don't take my example to mean that I like this activity."

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Lloyd: When you invited us to join your new Circus, we thought you meant a real circus.

Claudia: Yes, we did. And you now tell us it's a flea circus? What kind of joke is that?

Lloyd: And there's now way your gonna ride that flea, so quit trying. Ya look foolish.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "