John Wayne Picture Game #194

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,364 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #193? 2

1. Tbone (2) 100%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. dukefan1 (0) 0%
    4. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    5. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%
    6. ShortGrub (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4577 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a tie this week!

The winners of game #192 are...

ShortGrub and clancy. :))): Thanks for the laughs!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• yea know a fella should learn to say, please and thank you, before he goes around just demanding things!

That'll Be the Day!

• I guess it's safe to say that JB Books is in Town?

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: " I told him that floor was wet and slick. I just hope he doesn't sue the saloon owner once he wakes up. I'd hate to have to find another drinkin' spot."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke; Well I hope that young man has learned his lesson!
    Cowboy; And that would be ?
    Duke; That you NEVER, EVER, use the outhouse rite after Bond has finished his business!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Duke: "What happened to him?"

Cowboy: "He ate the steak special. Ten minutes later, he turned green and died."

Duke: "Waiter, uh, better change my order to a salad."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "