Newbie from North Wales UK.

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,392 times. The latest Post () was by brynsuperblue52.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi All, My name is Bryn from North Wales UK. I have been a big Fan of JW for many years in fact since i was kid, i,m 56 now so i guess it,s a long while but always watching JW films and looking for stuff in the WWW. I have just become a member of the JW Fan club in the UK based in Nottingham. I have recently upgraded to Blu Ray so now looking for more films but in Blu Ray.

Take care all look forward to talking to you all.

• Hi Bryn

WELCOME to The Original JWMB.

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

I'll stand corrected, but I believe you are the first person to join
    from Wales.

We are a global community, including many Brits.
    We also have
    The European Social Group
    please feel free to join in, I will send you an Invitation

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Keith, Thanks for the words and the links. I am a JW fanatic and have a cupboard full of his movies etc, I will take a look at the links etc and really get involved with the forum, many thanks

Bryn

• Welcome to our forum, Bryn. Glad you found us. Feel free to look around and jump in wherever you please.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Bryn,

We'd like to join the others in welcoming you to the Original John Wayne Message Board! It's a real great place to talk about all things John Wayne, as well as old movies and movie stars and a few other things, too.

We're glad to have you join us! If you haven't already discovered it, there are quite a few members from the UK area. Duke is obviously VERY popular there!

Again . . . welcome!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Yall, Chester7777 I live just outsside of an old roman city called Chester so we have something in common lol. Stagecoach50 i started taking an Interest in all things John Wayne wwhen my father took me to see the Alamo at the local flepit we called it (now a car park) and i was mesmorised i loved it but his whole attitude was the main thing, this guy was amazing i am now going to hopefully collect many things JW. I am a member of the UK fan club and plan to go to Cong in Ireland to see where they filmed the Quiet Man. Thanks to all for the good wishes speak soon to all of you.

Bryn

• I haven't been on the board in several days, so let me give you a belated welcome, byrn. You'll find us all a bunch of friendly folks, so sit and rest a spell with us!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Jay Many thanks for the kind words, I is so nice to hear from someone who lives in the City where the film which i first saw JW in the movies was based in sort of lol. It must be great to live there and it is a place where i have always wanted to visit you never know i may one day. When did you first see JW and were you like me amazed at his presence? Cheers

Bryn