Pals of the saddle: How about Dub Taylor?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,104 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• If I missed a thread about Dub I apologize. He was always one of my favorites. I read that Buck Taylor (Newly on Gunsmoke) is his son. I thought that Dub always played such great supporting roles no matter the size of the part.

• He was also great in those late 1940 or early 1950s Westerns as a sidekick called: Cannonball.

Also thought he was great as the Belly Cheater in: Undefeated.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Dub always contributed to every film he was in. In some, like Major Dundee, he even played with his teeth missing just to supply greater realism. A true professional the likes of whom won't be seen again.

We deal in lead, friend

• There is currently no other thread devoted to Dub Taylor, but I moved your thread to the "Pals of the Saddle - Cowboys" sub-forum so others can find it in the future, and comment as desired.

Keith (who has posted ALL the Pals threads - MANY, MANY thanks, Keith!!) may bring this up to speed, or may have had a reason for not including Dub Taylor the first time around, but I'm sure he'll let us know.

Chester :newyear:

• There is currently no other thread devoted to Dub Taylor, but I moved your thread to the "Pals of the Saddle - Cowboys" sub-forum so others can find it in the future, and comment as desired.

Keith (who has posted ALL the Pals threads - MANY, MANY thanks, Keith!!) may bring this up to speed, or may have had a reason for not including Dub Taylor the first time around, but I'm sure he'll let us know.

Chester :newyear:

As there is some interest in the likeable rogue,
    I think we can afford him a 'Pals'

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 5 times, last by ethanedwards ().