John Wayne Picture Game #206

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,640 times. The latest Post () was by °°Flaca°°.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #205? 7

1. chester7777 (1) 14%
    2. BILL OF PA (2) 29%
    3. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    4. dukefan1 (1) 14%
    5. Gorch (1) 14%
    6. Jay J. Foraker (1) 14%
    7. brick (1) 14%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #204 is...

BILL OF PA, and arthurarnell. :)))::))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Gentlemen, I am sick and tired of all this putting off on this bid! How much for this lady in red? She only looks that way when she forgets her lines.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Yeah I busted in, you liberals hiding behind clsed doors is going to stop. Your back here making decisions on the healthcare issue without any conservatives in the room. Well I'm here now and I won't leave, your going to listen and listen good, Mr. reid,Mr dodd. Sen Schumer and for you Ms Pelosi, I could woop all of you into a frazzle. Got It!! Now lets get people back to work and throw this healtcare debacle in the trash. I said Now!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• John: Listen..i know we ordered chips and salsa. Nobody said fish and chips. Do it again and get it right!

That'll Be the Day!

• Duke: "I said I'm tired of eating Chop Suey! Chop Suey for breakfast, Chop Suey for lunch and now Chop Suey for dinner. If I don't get a steak right now I'm gonna chew your leg off and throw it on the barbecue!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: The next time I hear one of you utter "Confucius say.....", I'm gonna shoot you. Can't any of you gents come up with an original thought?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I have to go to the supermarket, I have to pay the bills, I have to bring the dog to the doctor, and NOW? You give me like present just a wicker basket and four biscuits?

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]