John Wayne Picture Game #212

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,650 times. The latest Post () was by brick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #211? 5

1. brick (1) 20%
    2. Tbone (0) 0%
    3. dukefan1 (1) 20%
    4. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    5. Robbie (0) 0%
    6. Gorch (2) 40%
    7. BILL OF PA (1) 20%
    8. Big Duke (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game.
    It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #210 is...

dukefan1 (me). :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Red Buttons: "What's the deal Duke?"

Hardy: "Yeah Duke, you look concerned, what's wrong?"

Duke: "Well it's the cigarette supplier. Sounds like the Hatari shoot is going to be delayed 5 weeks until we can get enough smokes in here to make the movie. Seems they had to ramp up production with another shift just to get enough for the filming. Guess we'll just have to go on safari for a while till the shipment comes in."

Red: "Just keep me away from those monkeys! They got 3 inch long teeth you know."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi

Its that same bloke who phones up every day telling me that if I have debts over $25,000 they can round them up on one easy payment. He doesn't even listen when I tell him I'm alright.

Hardy: His not from the Alamo is he?

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Make up your mind fellas......is it gonna be pepperoni or meat lovers??????? Can't keep the little gal waitin all day.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Duke:Its Pelosi, she said she's going to drain a swamp and would we be interested in all the critters that are left. REd: That lady scares me she's had so many facelifts she now has a goat tee. Duke: Pelosi drain the swamp,yeah right, she's the worst critter in the swamp. Red, quick Duke hang up!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!