JW Franklin Mint Domes For Sale

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 15,543 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi All,

As most of you know I'm from the UK and I got several JW domes bought for me some years ago, I'd be keen to sell the following 5 if anyone wants to bid a fair price for them, they are all in immaculate condition.

The movies depicted are as follows:

She Wore a Yellow Ribbon (sold)
    Red River (sold)
    Hondo
    The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
    The Cowboys
    The Shootist
    The Alamo
    The Big Trail

Thanks.

Regards
    Robbie

Edited once, last by Robbie ().

• Gosh Chester, now you're asking a tough question and one I really didn't give any thought to. I'm not sure what price these figures go for as they were bought for me as a present and I thought that there's little point in me having duplicates hence the reason for the sale. I would like to see them go to a good home and if anyone wants to make a financial contribution too that would be acceptable to me.

As for shipping I would imagine £10-£12 should cover it.

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi All,

A few more domes have sold since I last posted on here, if anyone is interested in purchasing the remaining domes please let me know.

Regards
    Robbie

• I don't know what these usually go for, so I'm not sure what a fair price would be, but I am interested in at least one. Do you have any pictures and do they come in their original boxes?

Thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I don't know what these usually go for, so I'm not sure what a fair price would be, but I am interested in at least one. Do you have any pictures and do they come in their original boxes?

Thanks

I think some of my responses have went missing but yes some of my domes are still for sale.

Regards
    Robbie

• Just to update, below are the remaining figures that I have,

1. "The Shootist".
    2. "Sands of Iwo Jima".
    3. "The Cowboys".
    4. "The Big Trail".
    5. "Hondo".
    6. "Stagecoach".
    7. "The Man who Shot Liberty Valance".
    8. "El Dorado".
    9. "The Green Berets".