Behind the Scenes on the Shootist / John Wayne 1976 Interview

There are 18 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 18,430 times. The latest Post () was by willyande.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• There are two new videos on youtube, I never saw before. Hope it's really something new - if not, just ignore it.:wink_smile: This is the first one:

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Greetings from Germany

• Thanks for putting that on here, Tina. I had never saw this clip before. I love seeing new footage of Duke.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello,

Thank you for the Welcome.

The other video is this one:

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

I woukd like to see the complete BBC documentary called the Great American Picture Star, but I could not find the documentary on dvd or so.

Greetings, Tina

• There are two new videos on youtube, I never saw before. Hope it's really something new - if not, just ignore it.:wink_smile: This is the first one:

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Greetings from Germany

I love that movie

• I found this clip on "youtube" while I was searching the internet for "the shootist", my favourite movie. Sometimes I look if I can find something new and I was thrilled to find this clip. Now it is no longer there, because as they say here, the you tube account has been shut down (or terminated, I dont know what is the right word in english) because of copyright violation. Too bad...
    Greetings from Germany

• In spite of his health problems he was handsome and in very good shape for a 72 years old man.

Forever in our hearts.Thanks for the video.

Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.

• Here is Scott Eyman speaking about "The Shootist". He wrote the book "John Wayne, The Life and Legend". You don't see Duke in this clip, but it is interesting, I think.

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Greetings, Tina

• I had the pleasure of spending a weekend with both Scott Eyman and Gleen Frankel. Author of the book
    The Searchers (The Making of a American Legend)
    I found both to be both fine gentlemen and true John Wayne fans.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Bill, that sounds like a thrilling experience! I am still reading the book that Eyman wrote ... have to look up many words and want to understand everything. The other book written by Gleen Frankel I do not own yet. Think I'm going to get it now.

Greetings, Tina

• That was a big thrill for me.
    The Sunday morning before we all had to fly home we sat around the dining room table along with Scott Conrad.
    (Aissa husband) and a Academy Award Winner himself.
    All we did for a hour a half was talk movies and Hollywood.
    I did not want to leave.
    PS. I did more listening then talking.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

Edited once, last by BILL OF PA ().