Ebay Finds

There are 93 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 56,176 times. The latest Post () was by Gorch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Wow! Our mouse pad arrived yesterday - only two days!! It really does look neat!

Here's another interesting item on ebay - a John Wayne cookie jar - or at least it is supposed to be a likeness of Duke. It is a pretty neat cowboy cookie jar, but I wouldn't be willing to pay the price for a likeness that doesn't look that much like JW.

And for those of you in the UK - check out these salt and pepper pots.

Chester :newyear:

• ebay is an interesting community, where you can buy almost anything.

In doing a "john wayne" search, we found that (at the time we did the search) there were 71 items in the Home and Garden category.

Among other things, there was this wall clock -

[ATTACH]533]

What every discerning JW fan should have in their home :D .

Imagine - your whole home could be decorated in Early American Duke!

Seriously, we did a search for "john wayne" and came up with 15,897 items scattered over 31 categories of items! It shouldn't take more than twenty to thirty minutes to check them all out :fear: .

• OMG!!!!! :omg2: We gotta get busy rolling our pennies, gang! I just found the most awsome Duke related treasure on ebay....but I can't swing it alone. Maybe we can all pitch in :D

Take a look at this :jump:

Click here

Think we can swing it, gang? And only a dollar to ship it!!!!

Lets get checking our couch cushions and change tray NOW!!!!!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Chilibill,

What do you think? Can the 26 Bar pull this one off?? Looks like an opportunity for someone.

dukefan1, I've got the kids busy rolling those pennies right now! :lol:

Also on ebay, here's something a little more affordable, that might interest some here. I'd get it myself, but my hip measurement is a little bigger than 40" :cry2: .

• Well $1,800,000 isn't all that bad....but I can just see all the grief my HOA will have if I put that magnificent statue in my front yard. Though actually that might be worth it, come to think of it.

Roger.

• Guess many of you saw the latest Duke treasures on Ebay.....his shirt and pants from The Searchers went for a pittance....a mere $18,000. The hat he wore with that outfit went for....$15,000. And a cast/crew mug from that movie went for $1,200.

Grant

• Chester; I wondered what happened to you? I would see Mrs. C on here sometimes and I thought that you went to be with Duke, Pat Stacy and my Wife Martha in "Duke's part of Heaven!" :(

Now that I do not have anyone else to keep me company here at the Ranch but my Mare "Silver" I think I will get me One of those "John Wayne Teddy Bears!!!" :rolleyes:

Bill :cowboy:

• Hi ,My name is De
    I just came across this site by tiring to find out about the JW things I have to very nice pictures that I don't want .I found one on ebay just like the one I have .And I was very supperised of the value of this picture .I was left this when my uncle died and I"m not a JW fan. Can any of you guy's help?
    Thank you
    P.S.
    I hope this don't cause any one
    any trouble.

• Just to let you all know that I have a few things currently listed on eBay. Some are items I picked up at Winterset and though some of our members might like to have. Simply go to this page to see what I have listed. I use the same ID over there as I do here.

DakotaSurfer eBay Shop

• Look what I won on ebay today.

It's supposed to be a special edition of Franklin Mint's Wells Fargo stagecoach called "The John Wayne Stagecoach". Comes with a fancy display case and all. Pretty snazzy, I think. As both an inveterate collector and rabid fan of the Duke, I just couldn't resist, even though I bought one of these on ebay about a month ago. (the other was red though).

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I'd always imagined that all stagecoaches were red

This is the first one of these Franklin Mint stagecoaches I've ever seen that wasn't red, Arthur. I have three other Franklin Mint stagecoaches and all of 'em are red.

De gustibus non est disputandum