Ebay Finds

There are 93 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 55,762 times. The latest Post () was by Gorch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Stumpy

At first look I thought it was full size and wondered what you were going to do with it Duh!!

Its great and next to your red one will look even greater!

Elly

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Hi Folks check this out looks more like the straw man from Wizard of Oz than JW!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/John-Way…ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Life like 3ft 3inch tall (100cm) replica of John Wayne the iconic, Academy award winning, American film actor in all his glory. In cowboy outfit and looking as though he's about to have a shootout, this John Wayne cowboy replica statue is ideal for corporate events, birthday parties, stage props and film sets.

This beautifuly crafted cowboy statue will delight your customers...young and old as they take you back to the wild wild west days.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Hi Folks check this out looks more like the straw man from Wizard of Oz than JW!! .

Good point Elly, the Mrs. and I thought it looks more like Moe Howard, of the Three Stooges

In any case, who wants a John Wayne replica only 3 feet tall? I'd rather have a six foot
    cardboard stand up of Duke. At least it looks like him, and costs far less. :glare:

Chester :newyear:

• Hi,
    I sell a John Wayne book written in French: John Wayne, un homme, une légende, by Christian Dureau, 2005. Click here.
    Sincerely,
    Kalmouk

• Hi Everyone

I am selling this item and would be prepared to end listing and offer a big discount on the buy now price

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI…ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Huge Collection of John Wayne audio and video items backed up onto a 1TB lacie big disk.

Over 120 Audio items including soundtracks interviews radio promo spots etc.
    Over 200 Video items including TV shows, films, Commercials etc.
    LOTS OF RARITIES AMONGST THIS COLLECTION
    In various formats some are Vob files, some AVI some UIF but all can be converted and burnt to CD and DVD using a programme such as Nero. I can provide information on how to do this if required.
    ITB lacie big disk retails for £350.00 and was only ever used to back up this collection.

thanks for looking !(xmastree)

• i have 4 of the 6 franklin mint john wayne pocket watches. i need the western and the rancher. if anone see then on ebay will you give me a heads up. i stay on ebay until the wife gets mad. i really want to finish out that collection. thanks in advance!

• I second that. I don't think that is John Wayne. The man appears to be too thin and lanky. I think it's funny that the seller gives so much info about the director and none about Duke, where John Wayne would be the better selling point.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Elly,
    While there is a resemblance to Duke, nose, in particular, and height, neither the Mrs. or I think its him. Especially $22.50 worth. To me the giveaway is that, while Mr. Sherman has a cigarette, the other fellow does not. :wink_smile:

Chester :newyear:

Hi

there is also a resemblence to Joel McRea and James Arness but I dont think it is either of these

Elly

dukewayne.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/2709/

dukewayne.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/2710/