Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 482,927 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :birthday:, DukePilgram! May this be :present:a (bud)BiRtHdAy :hyper:you will always remember. :horse:
    We :gossip:here at the John Wayne :punk:Message Board want to (bump)wish you a fantastic day.:beer:

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE WHO HAD A BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK.
    HOPE TO SEE ALOT OF OUR MEMBERS AT DUKES BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS YEAR AT WINTERSET.
    I WILL BUY THE FIRST COUPLE OF ROUNDS.:beer:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• We'd like to join the others in offering birthday greetings to all those whose birthdays we've missed recently - we hope you had a great 'special day' !

HOPE TO SEE ALOT OF OUR MEMBERS AT DUKES BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS YEAR AT WINTERSET.
    I WILL BUY THE FIRST COUPLE OF ROUNDS.

We hope to be there to take you up on that! :beer::beer::beer:

Chester :newyear:

• :birthday:, Stagecoach50! :present:May this be a :punk:BiRtHdAy :horse:you will always remember. :hyper:
    We (bump)here at the John Wayne (bud)Message Board :gossip:want to wish you a fantastic day.:beer:

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• :cake:Happy Birthday,:present: Chilibill! (bud)Hope you have a :violinist:great day,(bump) and my this day be of :punk:good cheer :beer:for you and:hyper: your family. :birthday:Take care.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Birthday, Jennifer Wayne, John Wayne's granddaughter, who is 28 years old. Have a fantastic day! Oh, to be 28 again, oh well!

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Wayne

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks for the reminder, Keith. I'm trying not to pay attention to these anymore. lol I got to work tonight, so it can only be half a great one. :))):But I'll try.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• A little late but a Happy Belated Birhday, Mark. Hope it was a fantastic day. I do know what you mean by half. Talk at you soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks, Mike. It was a good day untill 2 hours into my shift at work, I sprained my wrist. Worked through the pain for 3 hours before giving up and going to the clinic for an xray. Nothin broken, but it sure did hurt. I have to wear a brace for a week or so. And I did it aplying torque to a T-wrench of all things. I must be getting weaker in my old age. lol

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "