Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 483,295 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Happy Birthday, Moonshine Sally! A little late but just wanted to wish you happiness and fortune always. Have a great weekend.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Birthday, Carl! A day late and a dollar short, again! Well I hope you had a great day. Take Care my friend.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We sure would like to extended belated :birthday: wishes to

Moonshine Sally

The Ringo Kid

Hondo Duke Lane ,

and

Cindyrella!

I was gone to Oregon for a few days, and the Mrs. has been immersed in Little League and Boy Scout work (in addition to caring for the family and working part-time!), so we haven't been around for a few days.

'Sally', Carl, Mike and Cindy, we hope you all had a wonderful day on your special day!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Well, I've been out of town for a few days, and I am a little late in responding, but first I'd like to wish a happy belated birthday, to Cindy who I share a birthday with. You are a special lady and I apprecaite all you do. Have a special time and hope your day was great.

And now, thank all for your birthday wishes and blessings. I spent the day in St. Augustine, FL. and had a great time. I met so many people there and glad that I got away for a few days. It was a great time, and now that I hit the last of the 40's I am now getting prepared for the half century mark in my life. Thanks again to all.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote