Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 480,888 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Emmaul this is a treat to wish you a very happy day, and hope it was a great one for you. See you soon.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hello everyone

Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful good wishes, on what was I must say a wonderful birthday. My son who came up from Dublin for the weekend gave me a six DVD set box of John Wayne at war. they are.

Flying Tigers
    The Fighting Seabees
    Back to Batan
    Sands Of Iwo Jima
    The Flying Leathernecks
    Jet Pilot

It also has a interview with Patrick Wayne, So I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Thank you all once again. :jump:

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• <span style=\'color:red\'>Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday, dear Hondo,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!</span>

:gossip::gossip:

We wish we could have you over for a birthday barbeque, with some steak and the Mrs.' great potato salad, but it would be quite a drive for you, so we'll just have to be satisfied with this.

We hope you have a WONDERFUL day - you deserve it, friend!

Fondly,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• oh boy mike your another year older ( watch out for the wrinkle fairy :lol: ) not that much younger than me i see (tounge in cheek) hope your day was all that you wished for and you recieved all that you dreamed for ( well we all have to hope now don't we)

down under you are and autum child so hers to ya mate cheers and all best wishes

was going to say love here but don't want to give the wrong idea ;)

seeya :wub:

smokey :cowboy:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Looks like there are a lot of Taurus's here. Happy Birthday Hondo. Was yours May 11th? if so, we share the same birthday. :D

Best regards--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you everyone for the Birthday greeting, it was swell! I had a great day in Atlanta, Ga and ended the day just reading your greetings. You made my day! I hope everyone is doing well as well. And Smokey darling, you can say anything you want, I'll always have a special place for you my good friend. :lol:

Thanks Chester for the personal greeting from your busy schedule to greet me. You are all great here. I know that this will be a great 44th year with some great Duke classics coming out.

Take Care,
    Mike B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

know that this will be a great 44th year with some great Duke classics coming out.

Sounds like your birthday wish came true blowing out those candles Hondo. :lol:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Chance

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

Hope you have had a great day. :D
    I hope you have had all the tea you've wished for. <_<

Here's to many more :)

Emmanuel. :jump:

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Happy Birthday, Chance!!!!

We miss you and hope to see you posting soon.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote